Alright here we go! Today is day one of Kreate Live Dine. I am looking forward to sharing all my favorite recipes, dinners of the day, dining out, and beyond. As I was attempting to finalize my blog design tonight, I almost burned my dinner! Number one rule of cooking, don't walk to far from the kitchen. Distractions lead to the disasters.
If you are in the mood for a bit of some Asian flavors this one is for you. I found this recipe in one of my favorite magazines Real Simple. I have not tried this recipe with another type of meat but I'm sure it would work well with shrimp and chicken. If you cant find flank steak at the store I often buy single steaks, I used tri-tip tonight. Just make sure to thinly slice the steak into strips. Also, Bok Choy cooks very quickly. Be sure to watch this once you put it in the pan. Mushy Bok Choy is not very tasty.
Beef and Bok Choy Stir-Fry Recipe | Real Simple Recipes
No comments:
Post a Comment